The windowview opens to where science meets faith ...
where scientific and theistic perspectives converge to define life's origin, purpose, and our future!
The key is seeing more to the truth we understand as everyday life. Look, really look, to reveal the full view on what life is. This defines your future. Some say there is no harmony to what science and Scripture tell us ... yet if there be one reality, the harmony is there for discovery. This is your window for that discovery.
Consider this ... Our lives are like windows, we look, we see, we ask:
- What does science tell us about life?
- Are we here merely by chance?
- How do global changes influence our future?
- Is God in the details? If so, how?
- If faith is key to living life, which theism is relevant?
- Can we see what comes next along history's timeline?
- If the modern era is coming to a close, what comes next?
- Can answers to such questions provide insight about our life's journey into time?
- What is your future?
Answers ... require seeing where the evidence leads!
Eternity Past to Eternity Future
What's New in the Window?
Check it Out!
Did you watch the Intro?
|<< On the left side menu .. access all three ... Start Pages, Main Pages, and the Thesis Pages that are the foundation to the window's perspectives.|
Each window area contains:
1) Start Page describing a 'key perspective' for that area.
2) Main Page and a MAIN MENU listing unique articles and other resources to explore in each feature area.
3) Thesis Page separately summarizes the details, issues, and core ideas for each feature area (articles menu, too!).
Three key feature areas—on Change, Science, and Harmony— illuminate two additional supporting areas— Convergence and Time.
The window is a working metaphor for life on Earth. The window exposes an 'evident reality' through unique perspectives ... through information (science and Scripture) evidence ... which remarkably is commonly misinterpreted, ignored, or missed.Once you see it, your life won't be the same!
WindowView Feature Articles consider:
- objectivity in place of assumption—in science and theism
- perspectives on global change, materialism, life
- the recent scientific view to life 's origins & evolution
- historical and biblical timelines for today, tomorrow, future
- plus clues to a unique harmony—for Jew and Gentile
- a chronology of important events in Scripture
- all we see in the window makes for a 'step up to life'
Choose a place to start & look through the window!
"We had sky up there, and we used to lay on our backs and look up at them, and discuss whether they was made or just happened." - Mark Twain
"Religion points to that area of human experience where in one way or another man comes upon mystery as a summons to pilgrimage." - Frederick Bucchner
Solve a 2700 year old mystery
Messianic Praise Songs
ALL Messianic Praise Songs
Darwin should have seen this coming ...
OUR FINE PRINT: The Window View is presented as an organization (.org) based on its registered Internet address. Individuals directly contributing to the development of this Internet site constitute the organization (started in May 2000), including the Director and Window View Associates. Note that content on many of our pages was previously posted on the Internet with a site entitled "WindowView." The presence of this content foes back to the mid 90s.
We consider original writings presented here as copyrighted (where appropriate) and are freely available to all who simply link to our pages. Contact us if you need further information to identify specific page links. At no time do we approve of other sites copying WindowView pages and applying a third party copyright to works here identified as copyrighted by WindowView.org. Using a link to our web pages assures your referral is to the latest and most up to date version of our presentations.
Writings by authors attributed to other sources are presented by permission and may or may not express the opinions, goals, and positions supported by WindowView.org. Their works are copyrighted as indicated in each feature article. Links to outside authors are presented with their work.
Window View is presented as a learning resource for your consideration and benefit. Requests, questions, and comments regarding this Web site can be forwarded to the e-mail address listed on the Response Page.
Please note, WindowView.org is not affiliated with any other entity using the name Window View, including the persons and content found at other Internet addresses (i.e., windowview.com, or other similar dot address).